Events in April 2003
Witches in Opočno
April 30 (Wednesday), 7 PM, Kupkovo náměstí, Lišťovina (bonfire)
Cafeteria for Seniors - Lucie
In the Senior Citizens' Nursing Home (Access not limited by age!), Tuesdays at 4 PM
- April 1, Kamčatka I. (Kamtchatka), Ing. R. Chadima from Hradec Králové talks about his travelling through untouched nature
- April 8, Patchwork, S. Pavlíčková explains and teaches necessary skills. Bring your tools and material to try them immediately.
- April 15, Kamčatka II. (Kamtchatka), Ing. R. Chadima from Hradec Králové continues his talks about travelling through untouched nature
- April 22, Louisiana, Country music afternoon, first anniversary of the Cafeteria
- April 29, Čínská medicína (Chinese medicin), L. Bohovicová from Pardubice explains methods of healing and cleaning of one's body.
Kodymův národní dům
- April 11 (Friday) and 12 (Saturday) at 7 PM, S tvojí dcerou ne! (Not with your daughter!), DS Kodym II. Opočno, director Jiří Holý, entry 50 Kč
- April 16 (Wednesday) at 8:30 and at 10 AM, Povídejme si, děti… (Let Us Talk, Children...), three musicals - J. Čapek fairy-tales , Musical Theater from Hradec Králové, entry 25 Kč
- April 25 (Friday) at 5 PM, Z toho si nic nedělej - zrcadlo duše (Take It Easy - A Mirror of the Soul), evening of spiritual poetry, Roman František Pechar, entry voluntary
- April 21 (Easter Monday), 4 PM at Marian Church
VELIKONOČNÍ KONCERT (Easter Concert) - Polyphonic Ensemble from Nové Město nad Metují, entry 50 Kč.
- April 23 (Wednesday), 6 PM at KND
Luboš Sluka - anniversary concert -
Schoool of Arts Opočno, entry fee voluntary
Kodymův národní dům, Tuesdays
- April 8 (Tuesday), 6 PM, Road to Perdition (Cesta do záhuby), crimi-drama by Max Allan Collins, USA, 30 Kč, 110', since the age of 12, Czech subtitles
- April 29 (Tuesday), 6 PM, Charlotte Gray, war-drama by Sebastian Falkus, UK, 30 Kč, 122', since the age of 15, Czech subtitles